Midcentury Magic, California Real Estate, TWA Hotel
- If you’re in Aukland and looking for authentic Mid-Century architecture, the Tapper house in St. Hellers is on the market.
- San Francisco real estate is no joke. Imagine putting your home on the market for a $1.65M hoping you’ll get a full price offer, then having someone offer an extra million. That’s what happened to this mid-century Glen Park home. To be honest, I’m thinking the $1.65 was just bait to bring in a swarm of buyers. The home and its views are incredible. It even has an extra unit that will likely be rented to a Google engineer soon.
- Stayin in Cali, check out the profile of Model Brynn Jones and her husband, Ness Saban’s Hollywood Hills home featured in Vogue.
- If you’re near Sarasota sign up for SarasotaMod weekend; November 10-12. It features Art, House, Walking and Trolley tours plus plenty of presentations celebrating the legacy of architect Tim Seibert.
- Many have been following this from the concept stage, the TWA Hotel at the JFK airport will land in 2019. For now, you can get a flavor for what’s to come at the TWA Lounge on the 86th floor at One World Trade Center.