Palm Springs, Chicago, Wisconsin Mid-Century Articles
- Palm Springs eternal as the ultimate weekend getaway in LA Times’ –New Hotels Mean Palm Spring is once again the capital of cool. Downtown was an after thought for years but that’s all changed with Kimpton the Rowan. Looking forward to visiting soon!
- Gear Patrol profiles Three Design Studios Reinventing One of America’s Most Timeless Furniture Styles which is not Midcentury Modern and actually is actually Shaker
- Claire at Golan Design shares design tips to Chicago Now at Ok Designer What’s Hip
- Getting back to Califorinia. Modernism Week, the 11 day mid-century modern celebration, is in the spring but now there is a fall preview festival worth checking out.
- If you like this lamp it can be had for less than $200. Check it out on Chairish
- Check out this home in Bayside, Wisconsin. The entire house has been updated but kept the unique mid-century architecture in place. It’ll take a lot of cheese to take it though on sale for a bit north of one and a half million. More photos on realtor.com